Faculty of Science NMR Facility
Visit the University of Ottawa NMR Facility BLOG
Follow us on TWITTER for up to the minute news on spectrometer down-time and repairs.
- A Bruker EPR has been installed in MacDonald 012. It is now available for training and use.
- The Bruker AVANCE III 600 with cryoprobe has been installed in D'Iorio 416. It is now available for training and use.
- The Fourier 300 is now available for use in the undergraduate lab after the construction in Marion Hall.
- The Varian INOVA 500 was decommissioned in July 2015 to make room for the new Bruker AVANCE III 600 with cryoprobe which is expected to be delivered in August 2015.
- The uOttawa NMR Facility is now equipped with a single crystal solid state NMR probe for the Bruker AVANCE III 400 NMR spectrometer.
More news here
- Cool Magnetic Resonance Images from the Bruker AVANCE 500
- Installation of the Bruker AVANCE III 400 for solids
- Installation of the Bruker AVANCE III 200 console for solids
- Grand Opening of the National Ultra-high Field NMR Facility For Solids
- Installation of the AVANCE 500
- Installation of the AVANCE II 400
- Old Spectrometers I Have Loved
Last updated: February, 2021