News - 2012
- April 19, 2012 - Come see a demo of a PicoSpin 45 MHz shoebox sized NMR spectrometer in the Marion teaching lab on Monday April 23 at 2:00 pm. Feel free to bring samples to be tested.
- April 16, 2012 - Welcome to the ne NMR Facility website.
- March 2, 2012 - The NMR Facility is happy to welcomes Dr. Eric Ye as its new NMR technician. Eric has transferred to the NMR Facility from the National Ultra-high Field NMR Facility For Solids where he has been a technician for the last 4 years. Please join me in welcoming Eric to his new position.
- February 3, 2012 - Andy Lo has decided to accept a job as NMR technician at the University of Guelph. His last day is Friday February 3rd. Please join me in wishing Andy well in his new position. We'll miss you, Andy!
- January 5, 2012 - The NMR Facility now has a network license for Bruker's TOPSPIN 3.0 NMR processing software. Unlike earlier versions of TOPSPIN, which ran only under WINDOWS XP, TOPSPIN 3.0 will run on computers using the WINDOWS 7.0, WINDOWS VISTA and WINDOWS XP operating systems. Please contact the NMR Facility staff to have this software installed on your computer.