Faculty of Science NMR Facility
Visit the University of Ottawa NMR Facility BLOG
Follow us on TWITTER for up to the minute news on spectrometer down-time and repairs.
- The Fourier 300 will not be available for reserach this summer (2015) due to construction in Marion Hall.
- The Varian INOVA 500 witll be decommissioned in early July 2015 to make room for the new Bruker AVANCE III 600 with cryoprobe which is expected to be delivered in August 2015.
- uOttawa to purchase 600 MHz NMR spectrometer with cryoprobe.
- The uOttawa NMR Facility is now equipped with a single crystal solid state NMR probe for the Bruker AVANCE III 400 NMR spectrometer.
- The AVANCE 300, AVANCE II 300, AVANCE II 400, AVANCE III 200 and AVANCE III 400 are now protected against power losses with uninterruptable power supplies.
More news here
- Cool Magnetic Resonance Images from the Bruker AVANCE 500
- Installation of the Bruker AVANCE III 400 for solids
- Installation of the Bruker AVANCE III 200 console for solids
- Grand Opening of the National Ultra-high Field NMR Facility For Solids
- Installation of the AVANCE 500
- Installation of the AVANCE II 400
- Old Spectrometers I Have Loved
Last updated: July 8, 2014